Parks and Open Spaces

Before You Start

Please use this form to report a problem at any of our Parks and Open Spaces, including:

  • Play Areas, Skate Parks and Multi-Use Games Areas
  • Cemeteries and Churchyards
  • Parks
  • Open Spaces

Report Grafitti, Vadalism and Anti Social Behaviour »

Report street lights, roads and pavements » (Kent County Council)

We will ask you to provide

  • Your contact details
  • The location of the problem
  • Details of the problem

Privacy Statement

To provide this service Dover District Council will collect and process personal information. We may check some of the information with other sources (e.g. government departments and other councils) to verify your identity and ensure that the information you have provided is accurate.

Your personal information is being processed because it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.

Please refer to our Corporate Privacy Notice for further details on how we process your personal information and your rights. This is also available in other formats (e.g. print).