Before you start
Please use this form to apply for a new licence or renew a licence to keep dangerous wild animals.
Fees for new licence and renewal applications, and at which stages these are payable, can be found on the Dangerous Wild Animals licence page (link opens in new window).
Please have the following information ready
- Details of the species and number of animals you intend to keep
- Any animal related disqualifications you have
- The animal accommodation (construction, size, ventilation and temperature)
- Food provision, storage and preparation
- Exercise arrangements
- Veterinary care, including preventative measurers
- Emergency arrangements including fire
- Insurance details
- Your payment card (debit or credit card)
Using this form
Please have all information ready as each page of this form will expire after 1 hour.
Do not use your web browser's 'back' button - if you need to go to a previous page click on the 'Previous' button at the bottom of each page.
Dover District Council is a Data Controller under GDPR. In submitting this form we will collect and process your personal data. For information about your rights and how the Council uses your data, please view our Corporate and relevant service privacy notice which can be found on our Privacy Page.