This form will ask you to provide
- Your details.
- Council Tax account reference (if known).
- Details of the person you care for.
- Information about the care you provide.
- The date you left your property unoccupied (if applicable).
- If the person you care for receives Higher or Lower rate Attendance Allowance, Higher or middle rate care component of Disability Living Allowance, the daily living component of Personal Independence Payment, an increase in the rate of Disablement Pension or an increase in Constant Attendance Allowance, proof of this.
- The Doctor's name and address of the person you care for.
Please have this information ready as pages time-out after one hour.
Do not use your browser’s back button - if you need to go to a previous page click on the ‘previous’ button at the bottom of each page.
Dover District Council is a Data Controller under GDPR. In submitting this form we will collect and process your personal data. For information about your rights and how the Council uses your data, please view our Corporate and relevant service privacy notice which can be found on our Privacy Page.