Complete this form if you would like to make or change an arrangement to pay your housing benefit overpayment by instalments.
This form will ask you to provide
- Your details.
- Your National Insurance number.
- The Housing Benefit overpayment invoice number.
- The amount you're offering to pay.
- How often you're offering to pay this amount?
- When you would like the payment to start?
Depending on your answers, this form may also ask you to provide:
- if you work, information about your employer and employment
- if you don't work, information about any benefits you receive
- details of your full income and outgoings
- details of any loans or debts you have
Please note that you only have 60 minutes to fill in each page of this form.
Do not use your browser back button when completing this form. If you need to go to a previous page, please use the ‘previous’ button at the bottom of each page.
Dover District Council is a Data Controller under GDPR. In submitting this form we will collect and process your personal data. For information about your rights and how the Council uses your data, please view our Corporate and relevant service privacy notice which can be found on our Privacy Page.