Use this form to apply for a Council Tax discount
- for a property that needs or is undergoing structural alterations or major repair, orÂ
- retrospectively for a propertyÂ that has had structural alterations or majorÂ repairs completed.Â
Find out more about this discount
Before a discount can be awarded, photos and other evidence must be provided. Evidence can be uploaded when completing the form.
This form will ask you to provide
- Your details including your contact details and current address
- The address for which you are applying
- Your postal address, if your current address is the address for which you are applying
- Council Tax account reference for the property for which you are applying.
- Details about the work needed,Â being carried out or completed including the start and end date
- Evidence of the work including quotations, invoices, receipts, photographs and surveyors reports if possible.
Please have this information ready as pages time-out after one hour.
Do not use your browserâs back button - if you need to go to a previous page click on the âpreviousâ button at the bottom of each page.
Dover District Council is a Data Controller under GDPR.Â In submitting this form we will collect and process your personal data.Â For information about your rights and how the Council uses your data,Â please view our Corporate and relevant service privacy notice which can be found on our Privacy Page.Â