Report an environmental protection issue

Do not use this form for any issue related to a Dover District Council Housing Property. The investigation of any issues relating to DDC Housing Property is to be undertaken firstly by Housing. If following that investigation further assistance from Environmental Protection is required, then an internal referral will be made. To discuss your issue relating to a DDC Housing Property please contact Housing.

Use this form for all environmental protection enquiries including:

  • air quality
  • contaminated land
  • drainage and sewage
  • properties and/or gardens in poor condition (filthy and verminous)
  • pests and bugs
  • statutory nuisance, including noise, odour, light, smoke, fumes

We will ask you to provide the following information:

  • your details
  • location of the enquiry or report
  • type of enquiry
  • information relating to your report or enquiry

Please have this information ready as pages time-out after one hour.

Do not use your browser's back button - if you need to go to a previous page click on the previous button at the bottom of each page.

Privacy Statement

Dover District Council is a Data Controller under GDPR.  In submitting this form we will collect and process your personal data.  For information about your rights and how the Council uses your data,  please view our Corporate and relevant service privacy notice which can be found on our Privacy Page.