Use this form to tell the Business Rates Team that you are moving into, within or out of the Dover District Council area.
This form will ask you to provide
- Details about the properties you are moving from and to
- Your business rates account reference (if known)
- The date you moved or will move
- The date you purchased the property or the tenancy started (if applicable)
- The name of the new owner and sale completion date (if applicable)
- Landlord or owner details and lease end date (if applicable)
- Information about your business and contact details
- The name of the ratepayer
- Your forwarding address and contact details
- The previous occupier's name, forwarding address and phone number (if known)
Please have this information ready as pages time-out after one hour.
Do not use your browser back button when completing this form. If you need to go to a previous page, please use the ‘previous’ button at the bottom of each page.
This form must be completed by the ratepayer or someone authorised to do so on their behalf.
Dover District Council is a Data Controller under GDPR. In submitting this form we will collect and process your personal data. For information about your rights and how the Council uses your data, please view our Corporate and relevant service privacy notice which can be found on our Privacy Page.