Use this form to:
- Opt out of receiving help from the Covid-19 Additional Relief Fund (CARF) if you don’t want to receive it, or
- Tell us that receiving CARF will mean that you exceed subsidy control limits.
Once we have received your form we will remove CARF from your account. If the relief has already been applied, we will send you a new bill once it has been removed.
This form will ask you to provide
- Your name and position within the organisation
- Your business rates account reference
- The full name of the ratepayer
- Your business address and contact details
- Correspondence address (if different from your current business address).
This form must be completed by the ratepayer or someone authorised to do so on their behalf.
Please have this information ready as pages time-out after one hour.
Do not use your browser’s back button - if you need to go to a previous page click on the ‘previous’ button at the bottom of each page.
Dover District Council is a Data Controller under GDPR. In submitting this form we will collect and process your personal data. For information about your rights and how the Council uses your data, please view our Corporate and relevant service privacy notice which can be found on our Privacy Page.