Report anti-social behaviour

To report Dover District Council property or tenant related anti-social behaviour please use our housing anti-social behaviour reporting form.

Anti-Social behaviour is behaviour that is likely to cause:  

  • alarm
  • harassment
  • distress

to members of the public not of the same household as the perpetrator.

Use this form to report all non Dover District Council property or tenant related types of anti-social behaviour including:

  • street noise/nuisance
  • dispute/verbal abuse
  • gathering in groups
  • vandalism to public property
  • street drinking, being drunk or rowdy in public
  • people using or dealing drugs (please call Police at time incident is happening)
  • begging and vagrancy
  • ASB caused using vehicles
  • other ASB issues
  • neighbour problems

To report graffiti use our graffiti report form.

We will ask you to provide the following information:

  • your contact details
  • location of the incident(s)
  • details of the incident(s)
  • upload photographs (if available).

Please have this information ready as pages time-out after one hour.

Do not use your browser’s back button - if you need to go to a previous page click on the ‘previous’ button at the bottom of each page.

Privacy Statement

Dover District Council is a Data Controller under GDPR.  In submitting this form we will collect and process your personal data.  For information about your rights and how the Council uses your data,  please view our Corporate and relevant service privacy notice which can be found on our Privacy Page