Use this form to report
- Payment machines not working
- Unauthorised people regularly parking in disabled spaces
- Faded parking lines
- Pot holes in car parks
- Problem parking (where there are restrictions in place such as yellow lines, zig zags or loading bays)
Please DO NOT use this form to appeal against a PCN or request a refund, use the following forms instead
We will ask you for:
- Date of problem
- Reference number and location of machine
- Details of the problem
- Original or copy of ticket purchased/printed
- Photos of the problem
Please have this information ready as pages time-out after one hour.
Do not use your browser’s back button - if you need to go to a previous page click on the ‘previous’ button at the bottom of each page.
Dover District Council is a Data Controller under GDPR. In submitting this form we will collect and process your personal data. For information about your rights and how the Council uses your data, please view our Corporate and relevant service privacy notice which can be found on our Privacy Page.