Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support capital declaration

This form will ask you to provide

  • your details including National Insurance number
  • your Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support reference number (if known)
  • details of any bank accounts, National Savings Certificates, Premium Bonds, stocks, shares, savings, land, holiday homes or other property held by you and your partner
  • details of any money owed to you or your partner.

You will be asked to upload proof of your capital (savings and investments) if you:

  • are working age and your total capital is over £5,500, or
  • are pensionable age and your total capital is over £9,500.

Please have this information ready as pages time-out after one hour.

Do not use your browser’s back button - if you need to go to a previous page click on the ‘previous’ button at the bottom of each page.

Privacy Statement

Dover District Council is a Data Controller under GDPR.  In submitting this form we will collect and process your personal data.  For information about your rights and how the Council uses your data,  please view our Corporate and relevant service privacy notice which can be found on our Privacy Page.