Use this service for
Paying the fit & proper person for residential mobile home parks application fee.
Before you start
Information collected by this form
- Card payment details to pay the application fee. Please refer to Caravan, Mobile Home and Camping Sites on Dover District Council website for fees.
- Where applicable, please make sure you have to hand (in electronic format) a copy of:
- your DBS Certificate
- a land registry search or lease agreement
- photographic identification (ID), such as a passport or driving licence
- the management structure and funding arrangements for the site
- Details of the site and applicant
- Applicant’s legal estate or equitable interest in the site
- Other relevant protected sites
- Details of the person (Relevant Person) to be included in the register.
- Information relating to the relevant and responsible persons.
- Site owner’s details
- Details of Site Manager or a Responsible Person
- Information for each relevant officer of the company
- Relevant Officer’s Details
- Relevant Officer’s Conduct
- Management of the site
- Other relevant information
Using this form
Please have any information ready as pages time-out after one hour.
Do not use your web browser's 'back' button - if you need to go to a previous page click on the 'Previous' button at the bottom of each page.
Dover District Council is a Data Controller under GDPR. In submitting this form we will collect and process your personal data. For information about your rights and how the Council uses your data, please view our Corporate and relevant service privacy notice which can be found on our Privacy Page.