Use this form to apply for partly occupied relief for business rates.
This form will ask you to provide
- your name and position within the organisation
- your business rates account reference
- the full name of the ratepayer
- your business address and contact details
- correspondence address (if different from your current business address)
- date the area(s) became vacant and when you intend to use it again
- why the area(s) is unoccupied
- when you intend to use the area(s) again
- the future plan for the area(s)
- a plan which clearly highlights the occupied and unoccupied area(s).
This form must be completed by the ratepayer or someone authorised to do so on their behalf.
Please have this information ready as pages time-out after one hour.
Do not use your browser back button when completing this form. If you need to go to a previous page, please use the ‘previous’ button at the bottom of each page.
Dover District Council is a Data Controller under GDPR. In submitting this form we will collect and process your personal data. For information about your rights and how the Council uses your data, please view our Corporate and relevant service privacy notice which can be found on our Privacy Page.