Let us know if someone will be away from home for more than four weeks

If you get Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support and you or anyone in your household will be away from your home for more than four weeks, you need to let us know.

Use this form to tell us that you or someone in your household will be away from your home.

This form will ask you to provide

  • Your details including National Insurance number.
  • Whether the person's time away will be within or outside of Great Britain.
  • If their time away will be outside of Great Britain, the country or region that they will be visiting.
  • The reason they will be away from home.
  • The date they will be going and the date they will return home.

Please have this information ready as pages time-out after one hour.

Do not use your browser back button when completing this form. If you need to go to a previous page, please use the ‘previous’ button at the bottom of each page. 

Privacy Statement

Dover District Council is a Data Controller under GDPR.  In submitting this form we will collect and process your personal data.  For information about your rights and how the Council uses your data,  please view our Corporate and relevant service privacy notice which can be found on our Privacy Page