Application to keep Dangerous Wild Animals
This form has a maximum of 12 pages
Please use this form to apply for a licence to keep dangerous wild animals
- Grant of new licence: £250 (+ Vet fees)
£182 is payable on application and non-refundable
The remaining £89 will be payable when your application is approved
- Renewal: £211 (+ Vet fees)
A licence lasts for two years
- Vet fees will be invoiced to you after the inspection
Please have the following information ready
- Details of the species and number of animals you intend to keep
- Any animal related disqualifications you have
- The animal accommodation (construction, size, ventilation and temperature)
- Food provision, storage and preparation
- Exercise arrangements
- Veterinary care, including preventative measurers
- Emergency arrangements including fire
- Insurance details
- Your payment card (debit or credit card)
Please have all information ready as each page of this form will expire after 1 hour.
To provide this service Dover District Council will collect and process personal information. We may check some of the information with other sources (e.g. government departments and other councils) to verify your identity and ensure that the information you have provided is accurate.
Your personal information is being processed because it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
Please refer to our Corporate Privacy Notice for further details on how we process your personal information and your rights. This is also available in other formats (e.g. print).