Temporary Event Notice
A Temporary Event Notice (TEN) is a notification that an individual intends to carry on licensable activities for a period not exceeding 168 hours. More on Temporary Event Notices.
Your application will be reviewed and approved/declined by Dover District Council and Kent Police. We will not share your details with anyone else without your consent.
The fee for a TEN is £21
Please have the following information ready
- About you: your contact details and National Insurance number
- The premises: Information about the premises including premises licence and club premises certificate numbers (if applicable)
- The event: Type of event, dates, number of people and the licensable activities that will take place
- Personal licence: Personal licence details and licence number (if applicable)
- Previous notices: number of previous TENs
- Associates and business colleagues: TEN applications by your associates and colleagues
- Your debit or credit payment card
If you need help or advice please call 01304 872295 or email email@example.com.
Please do not use your browser’s back button - if you need to go to a previous page click on the ‘previous’ button at the bottom of each page.
You only have 60 minutes to fill out each page of this form.
To provide this service Dover District Council will collect and process personal information. We may check some of the information with other sources (e.g. government departments and other councils) to verify your identity and ensure that the information you have provided is accurate.
Your personal information is being processed because it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
Please refer to our Corporate Privacy Notice for further details on how we process your personal information and your rights. This is also available in other formats (e.g. print).