Sandwich Quay boat registration
Before you start
Please use this form to apply for mooring at Sandwich Quay
Please have the following information ready
- Your contact details
- If there are multiple owners we'll need details of all of them
- Copies of the following documents (photos or scans are fine)
- Proof of address for all owners
- Current insurance details for the boat/vessel (including Vessel insurance & Third Party Liability Insurance)
- Boat details
- Name, colour and type (eg wooden, clinker, fishing boat etc)
- Length overall, beam and weight
- Your stay
- Dates of your stay
Please do not use your browser’s back button - if you need to go to a previous page click on the ‘previous’ button at the bottom of each page.
You only have 60 minutes to fill out each page of this form.
To provide this service Dover District Council will collect and process personal information. We may check some of the information with other sources (e.g. government departments and other councils) to verify your identity and ensure that the information you have provided is accurate.
Your personal information is being processed because it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
Please refer to our Corporate Privacy Notice for further details on how we process your personal information and your rights. This is also available in other formats (e.g. print).