House to House Collections
This form has a maximum of 11 pages
Please use this form to apply for licence to make house to house collections
Please have the following information ready
- Your charity: name, address and charity number
- Collection details: When and where you would like to the make collections
- What are you collecting and what will happen to it?
- Number of collectors and if they will get paid
- Details of collections being made in other areas (if applicable)
- Details of any licences you have had refused or revoked
Please have all information ready as each page of this form will expire after 1 hour.
To provide this service Dover District Council will collect and process personal information. We may check some of the information with other sources (e.g. government departments and other councils) to verify your identity and ensure that the information you have provided is accurate.
Your personal information is being processed because it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
Please refer to our Corporate Privacy Notice for further details on how we process your personal information and your rights. This is also available in other formats (e.g. print).