Disabled Parking Bay
Before you start
- Read and agree to the guidance notes
- Have NO off-street parking (hard-standing or garage) or use of either
- Be entitled to Personal Independent Payment - Attendance Allowance or Higher Rate Mobility Living Allowance
The driver MUST
- be registered at the applicant's address
We will ask you to upload
- Proof of your benefit
- A copy of your blue badge
- A copy of your Vehicle Registration or Motability Agreement
Photos and scans are fine as long as we can read them. Alternatively you can send these in the post.
We will also ask you
- Your name and contact details
- Reasons why you feel a bay should be provided
Please do not use your browser’s back button - if you need to go to a previous page click on the ‘previous’ button at the bottom of each page.
You only have 60 minutes to fill out each page of this form.
To provide this service Dover District Council will collect and process personal information. We may check some of the information with other sources (e.g. government departments and other councils) to verify your identity and ensure that the information you have provided is accurate.
Your personal information is being processed because it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest. All personal information will be deleted on completion of the application.
Please refer to our Corporate Privacy Notice for further details on how we process your personal information and your rights. This is also available in other formats (e.g. print).