Waste and street cleaning report or enquiry
Use this form to report all waste and street cleaning issues, including:
- Bin stored on highway
- Needles, broken glass or spillage
- Dead animal
- Dog fouling or to request a dog or litter bin
- Fly posting
- Improper behaviour by the cleaning or collection crew
- Litter, weeds and leaves or other street sweeping enquiry/report
- Purple sack request, recycling or refuse collection - other
- Shopping trolleys - abandoned trolleys should be reported to the supermarket/shops that they belong to so that they can be collected.
Please have the following information ready as pages time-out after one hour.
- Location of the report
- Details of the report/enquiry
Please do not use your browser’s back button - if you need to go to a previous page click on the ‘previous’ button at the bottom of each page.
You only have 60 minutes to fill out each page of this form.
To provide this service Dover District Council will collect and process personal information. We may check some of the information with other sources (e.g. government departments and other councils) to verify your identity and ensure that the information you have provided is accurate.
Your personal information is being processed because it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
Please refer to our Corporate Privacy Notice for further details on how we process your personal information and your rights. This is also available in other formats (e.g. print).