Please see the Abandoned Vehicle pages for advice and information.
- Is the vehicle untaxed? Check before reporting it!
- Please do not report a vehicle to us as abandoned just because it is untaxed.
- Report untaxed vehicles on the Gov.uk website
Vehicles obstructing the public highway or a hazard to road users should be reported to the police on the website www.kent.police.uk or by telephone on 01622 690 690.
This form will ask you provide the following information
- If the vehicle is taxed? Does it have an owner? How long it's been there
- Location of the vehicle, including street name
- Vehicle details
- Your details
Please have this information ready as pages time-out after one hour.
Do not use your browser’s back button - if you need to go to a previous page click on the ‘previous’ button at the bottom of each page.
To provide this service Dover District Council will collect and process personal information. We may check some of the information with other sources (e.g. government departments and other councils) to verify your identity and ensure that the information you have provided is accurate.
Your personal information is being processed because it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
Please refer to our Corporate Privacy Notice for further details on how we process your personal information and your rights. This is also available in other formats (e.g. print).