Food Hygiene Rating - Revisit Request with payment
Before you start
As the food business operator of the establishment you have a right to request a re-visit for the purpose of re-rating.
- You can make the request at any time after the inspection, provided that you have made the required improvements.
- The fee for this service is £126 per request.
- There is no longer a limit to the number of requests you can make.
We will ask you
- Your business details
- Inspection details
- Details of the improvements made
- To upload any supplementary evidence (photographs, invoices etc)
- Your payment details
If you have provided sufficient evidence that the required improvements have been made, we will:
- Make an unannounced visit. This will take place within three months of the request.
- Give you a ‘new’ food hygiene rating based on the level of compliance that is found at the time of the re-visit
Please do not use your browser’s back button - if you need to go to a previous page click on the ‘previous’ button at the bottom of each page.
You only have 60 minutes to fill out each page of this form.
To provide this service Dover District Council will collect and process personal information. We may check some of the information with other sources (e.g. government departments and other councils) to verify your identity and ensure that the information you have provided is accurate.
Your personal information is being processed because it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
Please refer to our Corporate Privacy Notice for further details on how we process your personal information and your rights. This is also available in other formats (e.g. print).