Private Sector Housing Assistance Enquiry

Before you start

Please use this form to enquire about any of the following

  • Disabled Facilities Assistance Grant
  • Disabled Relocation Loan
  • Urgent Home Assistance Loan
  • Small Adaptation Works Grant
  • Empty Property Assistance

We will ask you

  • Your name and contact details
  • Address of the property
  • If you are an owner-occupier or landlord
  • What work needs to be carried out

Please give us as much information as possible.

Please do not use your browser’s back button - if you need to go to a previous page click on the ‘previous’ button at the bottom of each page.

You only have 60 minutes to fill out each page of this form.

Privacy Statement

To provide this service Dover District Council will collect and process personal information. We may check some of the information with other sources (e.g. government departments and other councils) to verify your identity and ensure that the information you have provided is accurate.

Your personal information is being processed because it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.

Please refer to our Corporate Privacy Notice for further details on how we process your personal information and your rights. This is also available in other formats (e.g. print).