Moving home (Council Tax)
Please complete this form if you are moving into, within, or out of the Dover District Council area or to tell us about a second home in this area.
You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Your details
- Address you are moving from
- Address you are moving to
- Council Tax reference number (if known)
- The date you moved or will move
- Who is responsible for paying the Council Tax bill
- Details about your new home
- The date you completed the purchase or sale of the property (if applicable)
- Previous owner details (if applicable)
- Information about your tenancy and landlord or agent (if applicable)
- The address of your second home and your main address (if applicable)
Please note that you only have 60 minutes to fill out each page of this form.
Do not use your browser back button when completing this form. If you need to go to a previous page, please use the ‘previous’ button at the bottom of each page.
To provide this service Dover District Council will collect and process personal information. We may check some of the information with other sources (e.g. government departments and other councils) to verify your identity and ensure that the information you have provided is accurate.
Your personal information is being processed because it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
Please refer to our Corporate Privacy Notice for further details on how we process your personal information and your rights. This is also available in other formats (e.g. print).