Council Tax for landlords and agents
Use this form to tell the Council Tax Team about a change of tenants or about a property you're buying or selling.
This form will ask you to provide
- The address of the property.
- The full name(s) of the tenants moving into and out of the property and their previous and forwarding address (if applicable).
- The type of tenancy for the new tenants (if applicable).
- The full name(s) of all the people over the age of 18 moving into the property (if applicable).
- Tenancy start and end dates.
- Date the tenants will move in and out of the property.
- Purchase or sale completion date (if applicable)
- The name of the purchasers or previous owner (if applicable)
- Landlord and agent details.
Please do not use your browser’s back button - if you need to go to a previous page click on the ‘previous’ button at the bottom of each page.
You only have 60 minutes to fill out each page of this form.
To provide this service Dover District Council will collect and process personal information. We may check some of the information with other sources (e.g. government departments and other councils) to verify your identity and ensure that the information you have provided is accurate.
Your personal information is being processed because it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
Please refer to our Corporate Privacy Notice for further details on how we process your personal information and your rights. This is also available in other formats (e.g. print).