Moving out of a business property (business rates)
Use this form to tell the Business Rates Team that you are moving out of a business property that is in the Dover District Council area.
This form will ask you to provide
- Details about the property.
- Your business rates account number (if known).
- The date you moved out.
- The name of the new owner and sale completion date (if applicable).
- Landlord or owner details and lease end date (if applicable).
- Information about your business.
- The name of the ratepayer.
- Your forwarding address and contact details.
This form must be completed by the ratepayer or someone authorised to do so on their behalf.
Please do not use your browser’s back button - if you need to go to a previous page click on the ‘previous’ button at the bottom of each page.
To provide this service Dover District Council will collect and process personal information. We may check some of the information with other sources (e.g. government departments and other councils) to verify your identity and ensure that the information you have provided is accurate.
Your personal information is being processed because it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
Please refer to our Corporate Privacy Notice for further details on how we process your personal information and your rights. This is also available in other formats (e.g. print).
You only have 60 minutes to fill out each page of this form.