Partly occupied relief for business rates
Use this form to apply for partly occupied relief for business rates.
This form will ask you to provide
- your name and position within the organisation
- your business rates account number
- the full name of the ratepayer
- your business address and contact details
- correspondence address (if different from your current business address)
- date the area(s) became vacant and when you intend to use it again
- why the area(s) is unoccupied
- when you intend to use the area(s) again
- what is the future plan for the area(s)
- a plan which clearly highlights the occupied and unoccupied area(s)
This form must be completed by the ratepayer or someone authorised to do so on their behalf.
Please do not use your browser’s back button - if you need to go to a previous page click on the ‘previous’ button at the bottom of each page.
You only have 60 minutes to fill out each page of this form.
To provide this service Dover District Council will collect and process personal information. We may check some of the information with other sources (e.g. government departments and other councils) to verify your identity and ensure that the information you have provided is accurate.
Your personal information is being processed because it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
Please refer to our Corporate Privacy Notice for further details on how we process your personal information and your rights. This is also available in other formats (e.g. print).