Damaged or missing litter/dog bin

If you would like to report an overflowing litter bin please use our find your street website page.

Use this form to report damaged, missing dog waste bin, litter bin or paper bank. 

We will ask you to provide the following information: 

  • Details and location of the damaged bin/bank, including the nearest street.
  • Exact location and details of issue  

Please have this information ready as pages time-out after one hour.

Do not use your browser’s back button - if you need to go to a previous page click on the ‘previous’ button at the bottom of each page.

Privacy Statement

To provide this service Dover District Council will collect and process personal information. We may check some of the information with other sources (e.g. government departments and other councils) to verify your identity and ensure that the information you have provided is accurate.

Your personal information is being processed because it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.

Please refer to our Corporate Privacy Notice for further details on how we process your personal information and your rights. This is also available in other formats (e.g. print).